Anyway, that night he cooked them dinner, and then pitched a tent upstairs and watched "Aladdin" with the girls and they slept upstairs. SO FUN. They had the best time. When they woke up, we went to breakfast at our favorite place and to the CIRCUS! Woohooo! They had never been to the circus before and loved most of it. They were a little timid (Chloe A LOT) with the clowns. Here's some pics....
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
The Circus-y Weekend
We had a very fun packed weekend that I have been wanting to blog about. I had a "me" day the entire day and night Friday (I was gone from around 8am-8pm). Thank you to my brave and wonderful husband. My ALMOST favorite moment was when I got home Friday night, he collapsed on the couch, all life drained from his face, and said something like, "I just want to sit here, I am exhausted." MY POINT EXACTLY! I am so thankful for him and that he knows how I feel. :)))
Anyway, that night he cooked them dinner, and then pitched a tent upstairs and watched "Aladdin" with the girls and they slept upstairs. SO FUN. They had the best time. When they woke up, we went to breakfast at our favorite place and to the CIRCUS! Woohooo! They had never been to the circus before and loved most of it. They were a little timid (Chloe A LOT) with the clowns. Here's some pics....




Anyway, that night he cooked them dinner, and then pitched a tent upstairs and watched "Aladdin" with the girls and they slept upstairs. SO FUN. They had the best time. When they woke up, we went to breakfast at our favorite place and to the CIRCUS! Woohooo! They had never been to the circus before and loved most of it. They were a little timid (Chloe A LOT) with the clowns. Here's some pics....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baaahaaahaaahaa! It makes me smile and evil smile when daddies get a taste of stay-at-home-parenthood. What a fun weekend!
SOOOO FUN!!!!! Miss you and love you most!
Post a Comment