Sunday, December 20, 2009

Twas the Week Before Christmas



We have had 5 parties and 3 Christmas performances this week! It was such a fun week.....and now its almost Christmas. This month has flown by and I am trying not to think about it almost being over. Justin and I are truly savoring every Christmas moment with our girls at age 2 & 5. We know 3 & 6 will be different and these tiny years won't last for long. Every tiny moment and detail about Christmas is huge to them. I love the magic and wonder of Christmas with them.

I will try to keep the pictures limited. I want to post a couple pictures from each significant party or performance of the week (starting up top with the Christmas pj pic with the tree....my favorite every year).
The first party was Charli's ballet/tap Christmas parents' recital and party. She's my cutie patootie ballerina :)

Charli had her school party and Christmas performance. Her teacher made the entire class these sweatshirts with their handprints as antlers. They were adorable and I loved watching her.

Christmas Sunday - the girls all dressed up and ready to go to church.


These are my angels in my preschool class. We had the girls dress as angels, the boys as shepherds and the two year olds as lambs. THEY WERE SO ADORABLE!! We had a fabulous performace today! I don't have any pictures of the actual performance (or of Chloe as a lamb) yet because I couldn't take pictures while directing the kiddos. My friends will get those pictures to me and I will post them later. I love what I do at my church and I love all these kids!


Here we have our "Happy Birthday Jesus" party after their performance. Very....fun.....day.



2 comments:

Dorynda said...

i'm so proud of you and all that you're doing at church. you do such a great job with the kids and i know they love you to pieces!!

Sara said...

How fun! I can't wait until Cale is old enough for those activities. I love reading about the amazing memories you guys are making.