Well I owe an explanation to the few of you who have been badgering me about how long its been since I blogged. Here it is.......CHLOE DOESN'T NAP! She's two and a half and has stopped napping. I had about 6 months of bliss when Charli started afternoon pre-k.....Charli went to school, Chloe napped, and Mom got things done! Now as I attempt to get things done, this cute little girl stands at my side and really and truly says about once a minute (and sometimes more), "Mommy, are done yet? Mommy are you done yet? Mommy will you please play with me?" Those big brown eyes stare up at me. I know that won't last long, so mommy plays. I do get about 30 minutes of freedom to work on children's church stuff while the fabulous Wonder Pets keep her attention. Sooooo....all that said, I will try to keep blogging. I do like it, but I like to do it alone, unbothered, where I can have a complete thought. Hmmmmm....don't think that will happen for awhile. So if the blogs are shorter, less frequent, or less coherent....please excuse. :)
Now, back to the title. Charli and Chloe have become quite the little fashionistas lately. Thanks to both Nana's, they are very decked out with new duds after Christmas. Even before Christmas, when I would try to help Charli pick out clothes for school, if I dared to pick out some sweat pants or tennis shoes, she would quickly point out to me, "Mommy, those aren't very "fashion-y." So after Christmas when they got wear their new clothes, boots, and "capes" (aka coats), she was very pleased with how "fashion-y" she was. She has worn those boots EVERYDAY since Christmas and asks to wear the "cape" everyday.
Aren't they too cute?
2 comments:
cutest pics ever! charlie looks 10! stop her casey! she must not grow up any more! love it!
I KNOW! I totally said she looked 14 all day that day I took those pics. Everyday she looks older and older....she is REALLY growing up. I know you know....Jake is too. They are too big.
Post a Comment