Wanted to share the beautiful snow we got here. Here's some pics of us playing today....so fun! We all had a big snowball fight. Justin and I got a little too into it (imagine that), and of course, I lost....he's a giant!
Had to end the afternoon fun with hot cocoa and a cookie.
I cnannot verbally express how jealous I am right now on so many levels. The snow, the playing in the snow, the cookies & hot cocoa, and of course you guys! I miss you more than ever! But love you more than I miss you - and that's ALOT!
I married my best friend in the whole world 11 years ago. I get to stay home with my two beautiful daughters (Charli who is 4, and Chloe who is 2). Those three are the dessert in my life! I am also the lead pastor's wife of our new amazing church. I have to say that God has been so incredibly amazing and faithful to me. Its been a wonderful journey.
And, just so you know....my blog title was supposed to be "The dessert of life." But my Charli calls dessert, "bessert." So there's the reason behind the name (since so many of you ask:)
2 comments:
I cnannot verbally express how jealous I am right now on so many levels. The snow, the playing in the snow, the cookies & hot cocoa, and of course you guys! I miss you more than ever! But love you more than I miss you - and that's ALOT!
Awwww! How fun! You are such a fabulous mommy!
Post a Comment