Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family Campout


I have had great goals of several blog posts this week, but I am just now getting around to the first idea. This week is a big week for my family. Charli turns five on Monday. I had so many ideas and thoughts about my first baby turning five, but that will have to wait until later. She is on fall break now....which is weird for me....this is the first time the school calendar affects my life. We spent the day playing together and I am enjoying this milestone week with her of turning five.
Now to the campout. Our families community group had a family campout over weekend. It rained all before and got really cold, but we still had a fantastic time. The weather really didn't hamper the campout at all. We have some great friends with the perfect house for a campout. They even have a small "island" with a fire pit. We had tents, campfire, roasted hot dogs, smores, and even had fireworks! It was the best time! All of the older kids and their dads camped outdoors in the tents overnight. The kids LOVED it. Charli will never forget her first sparkler and first campout in a tent! Great fun. Here are many pics of the night.




No comments: