I forgot how much I love the age of two. After all the blogs and talk about how much of a mess Chloe is, I have to say she is such a little doll right now! I love every little minute with her. She is so cute I could just squish her! She really does bring joy to us constantly. She's doing all this new stuff every day now. She makes us laugh all the time with all this new funny stuff. Yesterday, out of the blue, she found her singing voice. She sang "twinkle, twinkle little star, the ABC's all the way through, and then.....she sang all the words to "Jesus loves me." There is nothing better than that sweet little voice singing those words. I remember when Charli did it the first time and I could never get enough. I couldn't wait to hear Chloe. It really is the best and sweetest sound ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the bare boobie shot! Can't wait to see them next week...and you too...seriously!
Soooo cute! I'm glad you're enjoying this age. We both know they grow up too fast!!! :-)
:)
so precious... i miss you so
give the girls hugs for me
Post a Comment