I have laughed a lot this week listening to my kids. They are really funny right now! Charli is teaching Chloe some new things and Chloe is soaking it all in. This is what I heard in the car today.
1 - Charli taught Chloe to count to 8 in Spanish. Very cute to hear her little two year old voice say, "uno, dos, tres," especially when she has no idea what she's saying.
2 - Charli also said this to Chloe, "Chlo, did you know that blood is inside us under our skin. And when the blood comes out, that's how we know we are hurt." Hmmmm....interesting. She said she's been learning "science." Chloe looks puzzled during that science lesson.
3-Chloe has been potty training.....somedays more successfully than others. Well, we were on our way to our mommy and me group today and she yells out, "I gotta peeeee!" So I tell her to wait just a few minutes til we get to the mall. A few minutes later I hear from Chloe as loud as her little voice can yell, "PEE-PEE DON'T COME OUT!" Ahhhhhhh, so funny!!
4-And the newest little drama we have going on around here is Chloe "getting her feelings hurt." About once an hour she comes to me and says, "Charli hurt my feelings." It cracks me up thinking that she might have just the slightest idea what that really means. But everytime Charli makes her cry, she comes running to me saying that. So today I used that to my advantage and told her that when she screams at me, it hurts my feelings. She really thought about that one.....we'll see if she quits screaming at me!
Last one...Charli says to me today that she wishes it could be summertime and Christmastime at the same time all the time. Wow, that's a mouthful. And who doesn't, right??? Justin told her she needs to live Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, your babies are HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment