Monday, September 28, 2009

Latest Fall Fun

We had a very fun weekend. We started with having our family day Friday at the zoo. Went early to the zoo, had picnic lunch and then headed off to get Charli to school.






Saturday we went to a very fun birthday party. It was such great weather.....and Spiderman actually came to this party. Happy Birthday Asher....great party! Justin went to a golf tournament, so we had "girls day." The girls and I went out to eat for lunch by ourselves (fun and challenging at the same time) and then went shopping. We got our fall decorations, looked for Charli some shoes, and I ended up buying Christmas pj's for Chloe....now on the hunt to find some to match for Charli. I was looking for fall clothes for the girls and got Christmas pjs. Crazy. But they were out. I am also working on Charli's birthday party, so looking for pinatas, decorations, and invitations. It is fun and I am looking forward to this party. 5 is a big one to me....I am excited for her.

Got all dressed and ready for church Sunday and took some fall pics.









Love em! Soooo cute!! Looking forward to all this season brings.

No comments: