Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Week of Celebrating
We just celebrated our 11th anniversary over the labor day weekend. We went to Dallas and left the kids with my parents. We stayed in the SMU area, went on walks, went to dinner, did some shopping, and watched the OU game (which turned out to not be so fun). We had a good time. We had a very busy last week and an even busier one coming up! Foundations Church turned one on September 7th!! I am writing like its a person, or even a baby because it feels like one to me!! This past year it feels like "our baby" turned one. It has been an exciting and overwhelming year. I can honestly say that I have been able to enjoy this journey of church planting because of the people God has brought to Foundations Church to come along side us create a church family. It really has been fun, rewarding and exciting. Its so exciting because God has done it all. Its truly been fun to watch. Its fun to watch the kids get excited for church, hear the worship, see new people visit, and watch people keep coming back that love it. Its all just amazing that this year has been so successful. I'm amazed at God every time I think about it. And this week we are celebrating all these things. We are celebrating our staff this Friday night. We are launching an outreach this Saturday, and we are celebrating Foundations Church the Sunday in service and Sunday night at the big party. Can't wait...its going to be a fun week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment