til we go on VACATION! Man, do I need a vacation. It will be sooooo nice to get away as a family. We have been planning now for 2 years to go to Disneyworld. We really wanted to go last spring, but I am so glad we waited because Charli is so ready now for this trip. We have never had a family vacation before, so I am fluttering between excitement and panic right now. I am the kid who had all her stuff packed for kids' camp a week before every year. My mom would lay all my cleaned clothes (again...a week early) on the guest bed and not let me touch em. (thanks for that mom). So now that I have 8 days left, I feel like we are leaving tomorrow and have to ward off the panic attacks. :) I have everything I can think of.....but I have never been and I am sure that I don't know what I need. Also, I have compiled a stack of sticker books to help us through the airplane ride. Charli will have no trouble.....but Chloe...hmmm...well....we'll see. If you have any good airplane tips for a squirmy, never-sits-still, busy, almost-two-year-old, by all means, send em my way!
There is also the wild card of Chloe. Is she going to nap? Are the kids going to collapse before the night time shows every night? They are going to L-O-V-E this trip and I cannot wait to see them love it. It will be so fun and much needed. As a bonus we get to spend the trip with family (A LOT OF FAMILY IS GOING....great grandparents, grandparents -both sides, friends, and the Ayalas.) We never get to spend time with Justin's sister and her family so that will be very fun...plus they are somewhat of Disneyworld professionals and will not lead us astray!
Can't wait to share our pictures with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Travel tip for Chloe...
Lot's of Dramamine! Knock her out!
Post a Comment