We had a great mom's group yesterday and really had fun egg hunting and eating at our friend's house. It was so relaxing and fun. Charli even cried when we had to leave and I felt so bad! Next time we won't leave so quickly. This was Chloe's first Easter egg hunt too. So I had fun watching her. She knew what to do (pick up the eggs) but she would only hunt the eggs by putting her basket down and going to get one egg at a time (far away) and bring it back to the basket. She was wasting valuable time man! She would grab one egg, walk all the way back, put it in the basket and then go back for another. Too cute. Maybe she'll figure it out Sunday with another try.
These next pictures are just bonus....cute pics from the week. Charli is LOVING the little summer dresses and insists on wearing them even tho its still a little chilly. And Chloe is now into wearing my shoes. Woowoo....look at her!
1 comment:
Chloe's hair is getting long! I can't wait to see them...I mean all of you..
Post a Comment