Well we are off for our first family vacation tomorrow morning.....very early. There will be a lot of firsts for our family this week and I am so excited and grateful we are doing this. Got my checklist almost done...
-sticker books, snacks, sippy cups, diapers, wipes, colors and more for the airplane rides
-snack foods for the week
-done self-tanning for the week. I think I am orange. Better than stark white though.
-had to buy a new suitcase today...only had two...needed three to fit all the diapers in. And we haven't travelled this long since having Chloe. More stuff to pack!
-Packed a cooler with Charli's meds. Weird happenings this week with that. She complained early in the week about her throat so I took her into the doctor. Doctor said she was fine but did a strep test just in case since we are leaving. Came back positive! She acts fine, no fever, no symptoms now. Thank God she feels good. We will have to ice down her medicine all week though. Pray for Chloe if you think of it.....don't want her sick too.
-got the video camera, regular camera, chargers, phones
-got the stroller packed
-painted toe nails
-got the sunscreen...Even though I look orange, I am super white!
-And of course, got our disney dollars packed that we got for Christmas from family. Our girls just freak out in the disney store (as all children do) and I cannot even fathom what the stores are like at the actual disney world! It will be like the disney store on speed. So, we have disney dollars to spend from grandparents. Hopefully we will stick to our plan and when the disney dollars run out, we stop spending!
I think this week will go too fast for us. I am sure I will take way too many pictures.
I will catch up reading all your posts when I get back and I will definitely share our adventure with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Casey,
Disney Village has the best stores and largest selection for everything Disney. A lot more than what the parks have. You talk about the Disney store on speed, this several different stores in one shopping area and they are huge.
Randy
I wish I would have read this before.
I decided to take of some time from school and hopped a plane to tulsa.
I then went to foundation on sunday and sat next to alyssa. When I discovered you and justin and the family were not there.
I was crushed.
I hope your vacation is great because you guys deserve it.
Love you
Post a Comment