I am very excited to say that we had our first Easter at Foundations Church! We had so many new faces, great crowd, great service. We also held our first egg hunt afterwards....and it was a success! I was a little nervous because I had never coordinated one before, but the kids had a good time, got plenty of eggs, and it was quick and easy. Thank you ladies for your help (you know who you are!) Despite all of the work and preparation going into an Easter service, we did get lots of family time crammed in there.
We had a neighborhood egg hunt with an Easter bunny. It was pretty much right out our front door and the kids watched them hide the eggs through the door and were ready to go by the time it started.
And my parents were here too. Justin and I enjoy them being here because they play with the kids! Ha! My dad also hung some shelves and worked on the house a little, which is always a plus too. He is coming back soon to work on our guest room! Woohoo.
Had a great Easter. It was our first Easter as pastors. Very memorable.
3 comments:
Looks like a great egg hunt! I am all over Justin teaching the girls to have a "game plan"...it's all about winning and losing..lol
How fun! Although Kevin & Justin are SO much alike, this is one way that they're different! - Kevin lets the boys get a few eggs then tells them to stop. (He doesn't want them to have very much candy!) Your girls looked beautiful in their Easter dresses!
love all the pics! you guys look so great! can't wait to see all the blinds too! girls are so sweet, love em!
Post a Comment