Chloe has recently picked up using the word "need." These are some of her needs in the last few days:
-When she got eggs with candy she said, "I need mo, I need mo." (mo=more)
-When put to bed by daddy, she then cries, "I need mommy, I need mommy" over and over. Vice versa if I put her to bed.
-We go into a store and she sees a toy, "I need dat, I need dat!"
-ALL DAY LONG....SERIOUSLY...she constantly asks me to count for her to hide for hide-n-seek and says, "Mama, I need you to count. COUNT! COUNT!" (actually counting while typing)
-She just walked in after lunch and said to me, "I need a chosate cookie."
It seems tho her needs vs. wants guage is a little off. We will have to work on that. I understand though.....I do that a lot too. :) Like when I really think I need that piece of chocolate cake, or the new car, or the furniture, or the dress, or clothes, or shoes. I don't live in Haiti with no food or clothes.....I am never in REAL need. I hope that we can instill the right kind of perspective in the girls about needs vs. wants as they grow. Right now Chloe can still "need" her chosate cookie or counting.
One other story-
She informed me yesterday she was busy when I asked her to come eat her breakfast. She just got up usually comes right away to eat her oatmeal. She was taking awhile and I had called her 3 or 4 times. The last time I called for her to come she yells, "I AM DOIN SUMPIN!"
Well, excuse me. Already with such the little attitude! We have been keeping our diaper on lately, so that's a plus.
It's never dull around here with little Chloe. There really is something new everyday with her. She learns so fast that sometimes I am afraid she's going to outsmart me really quickly. She keeps me on my toes. Always something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment