This is Charli giving me her mean face because I am taking too many pictures by this point.
3. Happy Birthday Asher! We went to our friend Asher's birthday party....it was so fun and the kids got very dirty. Glad to celebrate with everyone and have a good time.
4. I love football and fall! I totally love everything about the fall. Fall through Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love to decorate the porch for fall. I love the weather. I love football. I look forward to this time of year all year round. I can't wait for the pumpkin patches, thanksgiving, Christmas...all that! And I really love football. I actually look forward to it and actually like to watch the games (even tho I am a girl). I always watched it with my dad...go Dallas Cowboys. (Only stinky part of the weekend is that they lost). And we are having fun teaching Charli all the football stuff. She can now run around and sing "Boomer Sooner" and yell "Boomer.......Sooner" with Justin. She is also carefully being taught the difference between the stinky orange OSU cowboys that Justin does NOT like and the Dallas Cowboys that we DO like. And she calls Pistol Pete, Yosemite Sam. Its so funny. She doesn't like Yosemite Sam because he's "mean" and associates him with OSU. And everytime she sees that logo or Pistol Pete she makes a negative comment about how that's the yucky orange team daddy doesn't like. And she's careful to say "Yeah Dallas Cowboys...not just Cowboys" per Justin.
Here are the girls on the porch. Happy Fall from my front door to yours!
5. Chloe is now 16 mos and loves to color. I really don't remember Charli coloring this early. But she sees big sis color all the time and just cries and cries because she can't. Soooo...I devised a plan. I put her in her high chair now everytime Charli colors and she wants to also. I give her a page and some washable colors and she goes at it.....for a long time....like an hour! She loves it. And she does remarkably well not eating them! She also now winks at me, gives kisses, repeats anything you say (which Charli didn't do that until 2). She even said "Mi-ee Mouw" (Mickey Mouse) the other day. She's so much fun. I am loving every minute with her. She is getting sweeter and sweeter now.
6. My mom got a puppy. For those of you that know....Nick passed away a month or so ago. She has now gotten herself and 3 month old schnauzer named Hank. I can't wait to hold him. :) Wish I had a fuzzy puppy pic for ya.
7. And....church!! We had another great service today. Thank you Lord! I had so much fun with my little preschoolers today. They were all so energetic....it was like they all had eaten a pound of sugar right before class. But.....luckily our lesson was on praising God and it so turned out that we were banging loud instruments and made loud bottle shakers to learn to praise God. So it was perfect timing for them to be crazy!! They were all able to say by they end of class "I can praise God!" Sounds like a good Sunday to me.
1 comment:
what a great great weekend! that first pic of chloe is so cute and reminds me so much of ella i love it! and charli is growing up so much! she looks beautiful! glad you guys had a fun weekend. love the fall too and we are also teaching jake the difference b/twn dallas cowboys and osu cowboys, although right now, he's all about the sooner boomers and won't even talk about any cowboys!
Post a Comment