Okay, so little Chloe is so very cute and sweet...right? And her little personality is developing more and more daily. Everyday she does something new and I love it. So her new stuff? She is now doing the opposite of what I say almost constantly and giving that huge smile everytime she does it (so that I can't get on to her......I'm in trouble). So this morning she stands up on the couch and I say very sternly, "Chloe sit down." So then she stands up taller (if that's possible) and grins as big as a one year old can grin. The more and meaner I say sit down, she more she stands and laughs. So I end up laughing and make her sit down. In the car she makes this sound by putting her lips together and blowing. Problem with that is she ends up spitting and slobbering everywhere. So after 5 minutes of that I say, "Chloe stop spitting." Chloe then starts doing it more, faster, messier and giggling while doing it now. I can't do anything but drive.....so when we get out of the car I pick her up and say, "Spitting is yucky", as I am wiping her off. She looks at me, giggles, and then spits in my face by making that sound with her lips. Then we get home and we have Boomer staying with us. Chloe is eating some cheerios. She eats one and then feeds one to the dog. So I say, "Chloe don't feed the dog." So.....you guessed it....Chloe grabs the biggest handful of cheerios, runs as fast as she can to the dog, lets the dog lick her her hand all over and eat them, and then laughs at ME.
I am in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seriously...it's ella. it must be that month of may for girls or something b/c oh my word, that's TOTALLY ella! and yes you are in trouble!
Oh my. :) It is so hard not to laugh when they do stuff like that!
Post a Comment