Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here goes.....



Well, this is my very first blog. I have had some friends (namely Dorynda) try to make me do this for years I hate to say. I do enjoy reading and seeing everyone else's blogs, so I thought I would jump out there. I have to say, I'm a little nervous about what to write. I do like to write and get a little addicted to the computer, so I am sure that will wear off.

I want to be able to keep in touch better with my friends and want my family to be able to see the girls and hear our "adventures." So I am glad to begin.

Just in case you don't know.....

I love being a mom. I have never really liked being around kids much, until I had one. I fell head over heels in love with my baby girl Charli almost four years ago. I thought I wanted 4 of them!! I completely loved (and still do) being a mom. I feel like its what I was created to do. I pray constantly for God help me pour His Love into these precious little beings He has entrusted to me and my husband. When Charli was two, we had our second wonderful baby girl. She is SOMETHING ELSE! I tell you, I wasn't sure I was going to make it through her first year! I call her my second cup of coffee baby. I am sure you will hear so much more about this....but the two girls could NOT be more opposite. However, in each of their special ways they both my heart melt everyday.

Some things they love:

Charli loves Boomer, chocolate, Scooby Doo (against my better judgement), princesses, swimming, playing with her daddy, and dancing. Chloe loves dogs, outside, walking by herself, music, dancing, shoes, climbing, and her mommy and daddy.

Some things I love: (The majors that are evident....God and my family)
All things chocolate, coffee, sleep, shopping, and candles!
I have so much more information in my head about what to write. I promise to share more about me, my very talented husband and our church that we just started. Its so overwhelming to decide where to start! I will add some pics of the fam so you can get updated and then ramble on daily from here! Thanks for sharing in my life.
P.S. The title of my blog is mispelled because my hilarious Charli loves dessert and calls is "bessert."


















3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Casey,

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! I look forward to reading your posts! :-)

Becky

Dorynda said...

LOVE IT! you've done a great job, you should be proud! i can't wait to read more and it's a great way for us to keep in touch too besides emails and texting (even tho i love that!) love you much friend! congrats on the blog!

Anonymous said...

dear casey graves,

i love you and your family.

sincerely,

samantha may