Just wanted to add one funny Charli quote today. She doesn't really nap much anymore, but she woke up early today and had a very active morning and I was putting her down for a nap (she needed one!!). She was very upset and kept saying, "Mom, can I have just a tiny nap (and would use her fingers to show how tiny)." I said yes, of course. Then she said when I walked out of the room, "I only want to sleep two hours, please only make me lay here two hours." I said OKAY!!
Her funny stuff:
a) She takes the "s" off everything....cool (school), picy (spicy), not (snot), etc....so funny to hear.
b) She says "I doesn't."
c) She puts a "b" on lots of words "bmato, bnastics, bessert, B-rynda...
d) She said last night as I put Chloe to bed "Mom I really do love Chloe, but she really does cry a lot."
e) She tells me every day that I am her best friend, daddy is her best friend, Chloe is her best friend, and Boomer is her best friend.
Love the cuteness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, that is so cute. I'm always sad when they start saying words right.
Post a Comment