I married my best friend in the whole world 11 years ago. I get to stay home with my two beautiful daughters (Charli who is 4, and Chloe who is 2). Those three are the dessert in my life! I am also the lead pastor's wife of our new amazing church. I have to say that God has been so incredibly amazing and faithful to me. Its been a wonderful journey.
And, just so you know....my blog title was supposed to be "The dessert of life." But my Charli calls dessert, "bessert." So there's the reason behind the name (since so many of you ask:)
2 comments:
loved seeing brynda up there and the pics look great. it's so exciting! God is so great! i'm so proud of you guys and so happy for you!
I made the blog! :) I'm excited to read more from you!
Post a Comment