Thursday, December 18, 2008

only one more week

I can't believe there are only 7 days left until Christmas! It seems to just fly by once we hit December. I have mixed emotions about this.....happy and sad. I am happy, of course, because Christmas is coming! I am sad because it will all be over in 7 days and we will have to wait a whole 'nother year to do it again! I know it sounds pretty sappy, but that's just how I am! I feel like a kid. Well since I am already mourning the end of Christmas, I will list out all the exciting and wonderful things that I look forward to in the coming 7 days.

*Justin's sister and her family are coming to stay with us
*presents
*cooking and eating all the yummy food
*watching the kids with the family and all the wonder of Christmas
*still get to see Santa with the kids
*watching Chloe opens presents for the first time that she remembers, and of course watching Charli
*making reindeer food and sprinkling it on the yard with the kids
*making santa's cookies and setting them out with milk
*driving thru pretty neighborhoods and looking at lights (a yearly tradition)
*my Christmas date and dance by the tree with Justin (also a yearly tradition)
*going to Dallas after Christmas
*maybe snow????
*the children's Christmas sing-a-long this Sunday in service
*the NEW YEAR and all the possibilities that it brings (and there are LOTS!)

I am sure I forgot some, but there is so much to look forward to!

No comments: