Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Busy, busy, busy
Now that we have unloaded all the new toys the girls are sooo busy! Don't you just love the few days after Christmas with the newness of all the toys??? I don't like trying to stuff them alll in the house with it busting at the seams, but I love how busy they are. For a couple days, there is a little breathing room for good ole mom. Charli has been in her room for an hour "organizing" all her toys and inspecting each one. And Chloe hops from new toy to new toy and anytime she gets a little fussy, I just point out a new toy and say "Ooooo look at that." And she's off to that one. Just have to admit, its kinda fun to help them learn to play with each one too. They are sharing pretty well too. Just have to keep reminding them that if they want to play with the other one's new toy, they have to share their's too. I am new to "sisterhood" and siblings, so if anyone has any tips out there about teaching them to share and helping this process along of playing together with new toys, please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment