Saturday, December 27, 2008

Now that its over....

Well now that Christmas is over, I am not depressed like I thought I would be. I am sitting here at my parent's house with Chloe cuddled up next to me.  She is hollering out everyone's name as I look thru their blogs....I hear "Ja! Ella! Gabby! Mimi!  SANTA!"  Its so cute.  This year she learned so much about Christmas and I loved it. I wonder if she will remember it for next year.  She learned so many new words to say and she is a talker.  Just in the last month she learned to say:

1 - I wanna touch
2 - SANTA
3 - presents (she learned to say presents after just opening one.) She didn't care about them at all the first round of opening, then by the second round, she was yelling, "presents, present!")
4 - all of the Ayala's names


She has been so fun.  So has Charli.  I loved watching my children this holiday. It was so much fun.  They are so very precious to me and I love them very much.  I know this isn't something new, and most everyone feels it, but I am thankful for my family and very lucky.  This was such a wonderful Christmas and Thanksgiving.  And even tho my norm is to be depressed and not be able to wait for the next one (all the way to next year) I am savoring this one because I know my Charli will be a little older and too smart for some of my tricks next year and my Chloe will already know Santa and presents and not be saying them for the first time. It is just SO great to have these moments.  I really do wish they'd be this way forever.  I just loved our Christmas.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I loved this Christmas too! And I can't wait to see you guys again. hope you know I'm the luckiest Mimi ever!!!!