Monday, December 8, 2008

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner in honor of the game Saturday night. We definitely had a good time watching the game and the Sooners win! We also had our own Boomer Sooner here to visit (our dog that is now living with Justin's parents). Charli says constantly that she has a dog "Boomer" and that she is Boomer's "mom." So when Boomer comes to visit the girls just LOVE it. They just fall all over that dog and I really think Boomer loves them too. Its fun to have her here since the girls love her so much. This face was after the "yummy" doggie kiss. I know, I know...its gross. They love it though and its hard to convince them that its yucky.And here's Chloe being the Sooners little cheerleader on Saturday! Go Sooners!

Boomer is pooped at the end of each day after all the playing with the girls. I know how she feels. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the doggy kisses! Carter wants us to get a dog so badly, but I'm still not ready to take on the extra responsibility. Your presents under the tree are beautiful! I want to put mine out,too, but I'm afraid they'll all be unwrapped before Christmas. How did you convince your girls to leave them alone???

Dorynda said...

I LOVE both of your new posts. so cute to see them with boomer who is maddie's cousin by the way. jakob saw that new movie ad for marley and me and said hey, that's maddie's cousin....so cute! can't wait to see you guys!