
I decorated as much of the house as I could get done before we left for Thanksgiving so we could come home to Christmastime. When we got home we finished the tree and the outside lights. I quickly realized that I need a new tree. It was pretty pitiful! It is crooked, some arms are bent/broken and leave huge holes, and the only lights that work are the ones on in the picture. Soooo, next year I am getting a new tree! But for now, we fixed this one up as best we could and strung lights in the bare parts! Charli and I put all the balls and ornaments on the tree. Then when Chloe woke up from her nap she was amazed. It was so cute. She doesn't remember ever having Christmas before and its so fun to look at the tree through her eyes. She just points and wants to touch. We put some presents under the tree today and that's a whole new door opened for her. Now she backs up and sits on the presents and just hovers around the tree all day. Its cute, but high maintenance. She needs constant supervision because she just can't help herself. It must look so pretty from that level.


While all this is going on inside, Justin is outside doing the lights on the house. He looks forward to any chance he can get to wearing his overalls. Ahhhhh! I hate those things. For those of you who have been around us awhile, you have seen them before......camping, outside projects, moving, halloween (he was a chicken farmer), and now Christmas lights again. I had to take a picture so you could feel my pain.
Here is the final product though. He did a good job (even in his goofy outfit!!)


And then, of course, I couldn't resist some cute pictures of the girls all dressed up for church sitting by the tree. Just about every Sunday I chase them around with the camera. Charli always poses it up, but Chloe runs from me and refuses to sit or stand still. So here's the best I could get.


2 comments:
everything looks great!
I can't wait to spend some MiMi time with those girls!!
Post a Comment