Charli is really into the whole present thing this year. She has circled all the toy catalogs from walmart, target, toys r us....she is excited. She still only likes the thought of Santa and will NOT go see him, but is going to take full advantage of asking him for toys from a distance. So she wrote him a letter for the first time this year. It was really fun. Afterwards she asked so many questions about making sure Santa gets the letter. "How do we
get him the letter?" "What if he doesn't check his mail?" After we made the letter to Santa she wanted to make some pictures of angels. She was full of theological information about angels. She said, "We have to make a lot of angels on this page because there are lots of angels everywhere." I asked where they are and she said, "They are in their homes in the sky. They are decorating their homes too for Christmas." Then she said, "Did you know that God has pet angels?" I was not aware of that.
The last picture is of Charli and Daddy on the way to their "date." They go to breakfast together before he drops her off at school sometimes. They go to this really cool restaraunt in Utica Square and she always gets blueberry pancakes, eggs, and orange juice and is SOOOOO excited when they get to go. I am so happy for her that she has such a great daddy.
2 comments:
That's so sweet Casey. You and Justin are awesome parents!!!
Your girls are SO funny, and I love your matter-of-fact observations. Hilarious! We should hang out after the detox is over and I'm not cranky and starving. :-)
Post a Comment