Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chloe Update

Chloe is sick again. Poor little thing. Took her to the doctor yesterday and she has a severe double ear infection that has given her pink eye. I feel so bad for her! There was no fever or out-of-the-ordinary crankiness. I had no idea. She's on antibiotics and eye drops and seems to be feeling okay. She is very playful still and has been happy today. I decided to tell you some of the daily happenings with Chloe.

You can count on everyday Chloe saying these things:

1) She reaches out for everything and says, "I have it."

2) "I wanna watch Barna (Barney) and Elmo."

3) "I wanna play nigh nigh (night night) or corner." I think this was her first sentence. She says it to Justin constantly. Those are games he plays with her.

4)" NOOOOOOOOO!"

5) "I want milps" (milk). She's addicted to milk.

6) "Dats Chardi's" She points to everything that's Charli's and claims it for her.

7) "Go potty." She wants to potty every time Charli does. One might feel encouraged about that thinking she might be potty trained soon....but she only sits on the potty. No action.

8) "Read dis." She would sit and let us read for hours.

9) She sings the the clean up song every day. It sounds like this, "keen up, keen up, keen up, keen up"....and so on.

10) "I want blantet" (blanket). She is also addicted to her blanket and cries for it when we tell her no, when she wants to eat, when she wants to sleep, when we get in the car. It's crazy.

11) Everytime she has her diaper changed she squeals and yells "hiney!" I love it. We have to keep her away from Charli when she goes to the bathroom for that reason.

12) "Dog Dog!" is said everyday...she loves dogs and talks about them constantly.

13) "Hold you!" She asks for me, Charli, or Daddy to hold her for all kinds of reasons all day.

You can tell by all of these phrases that she likes to tell me what to do all day long. I love her very much and she is so much fun. Let's hope she's better soon and stays well this time!

2 comments:

nana said...

ah- sweet

Stephanie said...

I want her to day I love MiMi the most. Can you work on that?