Unfortunately Charli is sick. So I have been in this house for 2 1/2 days straight with the kids. They are b-o-r-e-d. To make it a little worse, I am very preoccupied with moving. Yesterday I spent most of the day on the phone with utility companies and today I have been packing again. So today as they were "helping" me pack, they asked for a box. Why didn't I think of that?? So I taped them up a box and let them go at it. It occupied about an hour, and really made them use their sharing skills, but they had fun. It was cute.
And, I have been washing and sanitizing EVERYTHING in the house. Today was Charli's bed. A funny thing is that Chloe stands by the dryer waiting on her "blantet" to dry. I wasn't washing her stuff today, but she loves warm and freshly dried blankets. While Charli was doing a puzzle, Chloe hopped up on her bed as soon as the blankets came out of the dryer. (Charli would have freaked out). This is her snuggling in the warm bed. :)

2 comments:
too too cute. i can't wait to see you guys!
So sweet!!
Post a Comment