I am writing this story just simply as documentation for the future. Charli has said several times over the past year or so that she doesn't want to get married, doesn't want to have kids and wants to live with us forever and take care of Chloe. So today this is how she said it again....
Charli asked, "Mom, have I already gotten married?" I kind of giggled and said "What?" She repeated the question. I said, "Well, no. You haven't gotten married. Only 'old' people get married." She said, "Oh good, because I don't want to get married. I want to just live with you and daddy and Chloe forever." I said that I would love for her to live with me because I love her. I asked her why she doesn't want to get married and she said, "because I don't want to have babies" (something she decided when she found out you have to go to the hospital to have babies). Then I asked, "What if Chloe wants to get married and move out when she's older?" She said, "Well she can.'t She has to stay with us." Sorry Chlo...you don't get a say in this one! I just want that written day for one day.....the day her daddy dreads more than anyone I am sure.
Just for fun.....she also said something funny just now. She is playing go fish with Justin at the kitchen table and he tried to teach her to shuffle. She said, "Dad I don't want to learn that...I try not to learn when I am not at school." HA! So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still at work. Made me laugh. You better keep these memories somewhere
Too cute. Yes, that will be a great memory to pull up again one day...perhaps at her wedding or at Chloe's.
that is amazing! love it! and that's so funny about the shuffling b/c we were playing cards, i think go fish also, but ella was asking how i "did that" (shuffling) and she said, "i will learn when i get big, my hands are small" too funny!
Post a Comment