Hello Again! I feel like I have been in a black hole since Friday. The house is very settled because we had lots of friends help us move and my parents had the kids so we could unpack over the weekend. The blackhole part comes from technology. I am not the most tech-savvy person and there have been a few changes and that throws me WAAYYYY off! My email address has changed. So I am trying to get all my contacts in my new acct. I am sure there is an easy way to do that, but I am unaware of that! And the BIGGIE....the DAY we moved my phone FROZE! I love that phone and it has ALL my calendar, my notes, my lists, my contacts, etc... in it! AND for some reason all my contacts are not coming up in my sim card. So.....I now no longer have anybody's phone number. THere are about 14 times a day I pick up the phone to call one of you and don't know anybody's number, can't text and don't have anybody's email address in my new email acct. THAT'S the BLACKHOLE I am speaking of. I think I was being too technologically advanced for my brain and now I have lost it all.
So my plea.....when I email you all my new email address (hopefully today) please reply with your phone number, your spouse's phone number if I have ever needed their number and your birthdays. Thanks. Love you all...haven't been ignoring you, I have been like invisible now without all my technology!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment