Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Party

We had a Valentine's Party with our mom's community group today at our friend's house. It was so much fun. The kids ate lunch, decorated heart-shaped cookies, had a pinata full of candy, and exchanged Valentines. Here's some cute pics of the party.



Chloe is getting so big! She is definitely not a baby anymore (so hard to say, even type!)
While we were talking, the kids disappeared into the boys' room and all got on the top bunk to play. Very cute, not so safe!

One quick story.....I enrolled Charli today in pre-K. Its official. I was very sad and anxious. What teacher will she get? Should I request one? If so, which one?? Should she go in the morning or afternoon? I feel good about it now, but I was not emotionally prepared! Imagine what the actual first day will be like. Ugh.

1 comment:

nana said...

Charli's going to hate those pictures with the big bows when she gets grown.