Welp, just about everything is in a box. I am little OCD and need stuff all ordered and labeled. So I have done so. Problem is that the kids have nothing to play with or do! We do have some toys out, but they have been stuck in this house since Sunday with the same few toys because Charli is sick. So they are bored. We watched a movie and sang and danced together, colored, did puzzles and now they are playing outside. They leave in the morning to visit my parents while we move, so there is relief in sight!! One quick story to reveal the warning signs that your kid has watched too much tv.
LIke I said, Charli has been sick (really sick earlier this week) and can't do much. So she has been laying in my bed watching tv when she felt really bad. Yesterday she was watching tv and ran in to see me and yelled very excitedly, "Mom, you gotta get this white thing!" I said, "what white thing?" Then in one long excited breath she explained, "This white thing on tv that only costs $19 and it cleans your carpet sooo good. It will clean up all my messes and you don't have to be mad! You gotta get it, come see."
At that moment I realized she was quoting me an infomericial and she had DEFINITELY been watching too much tv! I generally only let her watch a couple shows a day, but what else can you do when you're sick!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She will be like her daddy and aunt mimi and just have lots of useless tv knowledge later in life. It will serve her well in trivia games...lol
Post a Comment