Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures and Stories

































































I have some family members that have requested to see some newer pictures of the girls. (With all the moving and "stuff" going on, I haven't put any pics on the blog lately.) So here are some shots of the fun we've been having the last week. Justin playing with the girls and taking them to the park (it was freezing outside, but they still want to be outside!). The other pictures are of the girls ready for church Sunday eating breakfast before we left. Chloe is sitting on the table in one of the pictures. She is constantly climbing! Let's all just pray she doens't fall. The pictures of her little "somber" face at the table is what she looks like when I tell her not to climb on the table. Then she climbs on the table and giggles, waves, and says "Hi-i-i-i-i" to me. She's a mess. No matter how many times I tell her not to climb, she doesn't learn.


Some new things they do since we've moved...

1 - play under the table (our old table was not conducive to that)

2 - play chase in a circle path thru the front of the house and "scare" each other.

3- wake up at 5:30-6 almost everyday (I am hoping that they are just getting used to the house and this will pass)

4- for some reason here Chloe every day goes around and turns all the lights on. Don't know why....maybe its because she's just now big enough to reach them and she's been waiting!


One other funny story....Charli ate a peppermint patty today and she likes them because she thinks the white stuff in them is toothpaste. She says the chocolate and toothpaste is yummy together. I have tried to deter her from actually eating toothpaste because she thinks its so good in the candy.


I have been mulling over some thoughts to blog, but lately I have been kind of stumped. Not too many ideas flowing. Maybe its all of the boxes that were unpacked, the hectic-ness, or all the newness we are getting used to that is blocking the ideas. We'll see!! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Dorynda said...

the house looks great (from what i can see) can't wait to visit! the girls look so beautiful! love you guys!