The kids did get out and play in the snow. It was the best snow to play in because it was so wet and stuck together really well. Charli learned how to make really good snow balls and we made our first snow man! We've tried before, but this was the first successful attempt! 



Here we are recovering from the freezing cold with a warm cup of hot chocolate! Hopefully the last of the season! Can you believe we got NINE inches of snow in one day at the end of March??
One more thing.....a BIG thanks to all the Foundations folks that brought eggs today. There was a pretty huge pile of eggs for the egg hunt and for the egg "toss out" and we appreciate it so much. Be sure to help us stuff them after service next week so we can get the word out for Foundations Church!! It was a great Sunday even with all the snow yesterday. Glad the roads cleared up quickly. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Wow. How awsome. It was cold here Saturday at the football game, but just lots of rain. Don't get to comfortable in those sweaters though...you will need shorts in about 28 days!!!!I can't wait! Tell Coco and Charli I love them
oh but i would miss you guys.
You were actually going to be on my list.. but it was really late and i had to be up in a couple of hours!
consider yourself missed.
Also, I'm think about adopting the coffee and chocolate chips ritual.
Also, I'm jealous about the snowday and I'm glad you are taking beautiful photographs of your children.
all my love.
Post a Comment