Friday, March 6, 2009

82 degrees

It is so nice today! I love it. I definitely have spring fever now. I have pictures of the girls in their first capris and t-shirts of the season. They both got to pick out what they wore today. I have said before I am not a fan of different characters on the girls' clothes, but Chloe's nana bought her the elmo shirt because she loves elmo and barney. Chloe has been asking me to wear the elmo shirt and I have been telling her its too cold. Today she picked it up and said "too cold?" Awww...I had to let her wear it and its cute. She loves it. Charli uses it to help me too. At the store Chloe had a fit about riding in a particular cart and Charli kept saying, "look Chloe...elmo's on your shirt!" Then she would whisper to me, "mom, I am distracting her for you."




We have had fun today. Some friends came over to see us, play and eat lunch. It was so nice and so much fun. We played here and at the park and ate. The kids had a great time. I am definitely looking forward to spring and summer now. The kids are so much happier when we can go outside. AND I AM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO.........springing forward this weekend!! I tell you, I have an extreme dislike for the daylight savings time system. Before kids, I loved falling back and getting the extra hour. Now I don't like any of it....it messes with the baby schedule and the little ones' sleeping. They want to go to bed later or earlier than normal and wake up earlier....its so hard to adjust to. I do have a little excitement this time for the springing forward with the HOPE that they will sleep later (or just sleep the same and it seem later). Since we've moved they have been waking up before 6 a lot. So hopefully this weekend will help me out man!!


This picture has nothing to do with the post....it was just so cute. This is a follow up picture to the post about Chloe climbing on the table and never listening. I found her yesterday in the pantry, up on my stool eating goldfish she has climbed up to reach. When I said, "Chloe! What are you doing" this is the look I received.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's hot here too!! We've all been wearing shorts and capri's for awhile now. 51 days to Disneyworld

Dorynda said...

they look so grown up! i can't believe it. charli looks so cute with no bangs...b thinks she looks 12! can't wait to see you guys!

nana said...

love the picture in the pantry