Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Round

I forgot to mention in the last post I just did that Chloe has another ear infection. She has had some snot the last two days and had her "ear re-check" because her last ear infection was so bad. At the ear re-check they said she's got another ear infection. She did not have many ear infections in her first year, but the last 6 months she has had so many. She's been on antibiotics SOOOO much. I really hate that for her. So here we go again. At her next re-check, in 3 weeks, if the fluid isn't gone behind her ears, the doc said we gotta think about tubes. So pray for her with us that her ears recover completely.

Sidenote: We are gonna have to add pediatrician co-pays to the weekly budget. It has been a weekly trip for the last 8 weeks for the Graves fam between the two girls! They are so quick over the phone to say "oh just bring her in to let the doc check her." I am ready for spring and health!!

2 comments:

Dorynda said...

ugh! i'm so sorry to hear that! we will pray for her. the kids are really looking forward to our visit and especially charli's new house...jake things is brown with brick!

Stephanie said...

I can remember what that is like! We don't have many ear infections anymore, but the snot never goes away! Love you much kiss the girls for me...