Friday, March 20, 2009

Some Things I Love...

Right now the girls are in a fun stage. Just want to list out some things I love right now.

Charli
1.She is a good big sister. She holds Chloe and rocks her at naptime to sing her to sleep. She plays doctor, chef, etc... with Chloe. She tries to teach her and keep her safe. She and Chloe put their arms around each other and play with each other's hair in the double stroller. I love the sibling love. (Sometimes I was afraid it would never happen!)
2. She is learning so rapidly. She loves to learn and its fun to teach her and watch her.
3. She still leaves the "s" off words. I know, I know....not so good in the long run. I think it will work itself out....just love how cute it sounds. Pretty sure when she gets to school she will figure that one out.
4.She helps me set up at church. She gets to the preschool class with me and wipes the tables down, sets up chairs, put crafts and snacks out and practices the songs with me. She loves it.


Chloe
1. Chloe has just started to say "peez," "ta-u," "yes mam" and "soooowry." (Hope you can figure those out!)
2. She now says "Wuz u mommy, wuz u daddy, wuz u Chardi." OH HOW WONDERFUL!
3. She is starting to sing. She sings the ABC song a lot.
4. She constantly changes her bedtime routine herself. She is pretty bossy about it. She either treats me or Justin like a juke box and hollers out commands of what to sing (ranging from Barney to Bob the Tomato to Jesus songs) or piles up a stack of books she insists on reading. Its still cute even tho she's so demanding.
5. Her crocs went to croc heaven yesterday. I do love that because she was SOOO obsessive aboout the crocs. I am sure she will get another pair, but I am loving that EVERY morning I don't have to fight the crocs fight. She would bring them to me every day and say "crocs...peeez." By the way....bad mom note....her crocs were size 4/5 and just gave her blisters for the first time yesterday. So I went to get her new shoes.....she measured a 7. The lady at the shoe store gave me a little attitude about how if she wore some shoes THREE sizes too small, they are bound to give her blisters. Duh lady...didn't know.
6. She loves to pray and says "AMEN!" very excitedly.

With me right now I am loving:
1. Springtime....can't wait to plant flowers. I am a bit of a gardener. Not real good at it, but love it.
2. Always chocolate and coffee. Specifically the second cup of coffee during Chloe's nap.
3. Reading a Joyce Meyer book called "I dare you." Pretty good. Wanting to read a new creative discipline book too. Charli and Chloe throw me for some loops....in opposite directions.
4. Walking and jogging outside. Love that.
5. The computer....I hate to say it, but I am a bit of an addict (did you read that Justin...I admitted it....but you are too).
6. The stage my kids are in.
7. I LOVE bedtime for the kids!! 8pm is my fav time of the day.
8. Cooking and new recipes. I just found one of how to make yogurt and berry popsicles. I will share it soon.

1 comment:

Dorynda said...

ha ha! so funny. i just had to buy ella shoes yesterday b/c all her tennis shoes are too small..and i didn't know it either!