Monday, March 23, 2009

Addendum to the Faves...

I was rushed through the last post, even though I had been mulling it over for a day or two. I still don't know how I left out my two favorite things about Chloe.

So, my two things I love the most right now about Chloe are:
1-She calls herself "CoCo" and talks in third person.
2-She plays with my hair everytime I hold her.


We have a busy week in store for us. Get to go out with my friends tonight and have a small baby shower for a new friend. We are trying a new restaraunt as well. Tomorrow we have like 3 things crammed in...Charli to school, a playdate with a friend Charli has been wanting to see, and soccer practice (if it doesn't rain). Then Wednesday we have mom's group over here for lots of playing, Charli's ballet/gymnastics/tap class, and then heading outta town for Dallas! I can't wait....we need a break. It is always fun at my parents' house and this time I want to go IKEA...there is one 20 minutes from my parents' house! I wish it could be a longer break but we have to be back by Saturday morning for a soccer game. We really don't want to miss the games because we paid for them :)

Hope its a good week for everyone. Just a quick thanks to all the new volunteers in my preschool class at church. We need more people and all of you that help are MUCH appreciated. It is fun and you can manage to break out into a sweat like 3 times each class!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the new picture of your family at the top of your blog! I am so excited to go out tonight - should be a fun break!!!