This post is mainly for my dad (although I definitely don't want to discourage anyone from reading). Anyway, we are in a BLIZZARD man! Its soooo beautiful and I love it so much. I love snow and I get my love of all weather from my dad. He's a constant weather checker and always anticipating the huge storms coming in. I do the same thing now. I do it so much so that Charli will yell at me if the weather is on because she knows I like to see it..."Moooom, its gonna rain...see!" So they have been telling us that its gonna snow big time all yesterday and woke up this morning to no snow...which annoys me. I so look forward to it. Then at 8am this morning HUGE flakes started coming down swirling and blowing everywhere. It is now 12:45 and it hasn't stopped or even lightened up a little. There is 6 inches on the ground and still coming. It is so cool, but I do have to stop and pause and feel my husband's pain. He woke up, not with excitement, but with thoughts of how this affects our service tomorrow. He does love the snow and keeps saying how beautiful it is...but then you can see it go through his mind about tomorrow. Ahhh the life of a pastor. I will still love the snow and hope for a good Sunday! Hopefully the kiddos can throw some snow balls after nap today. Chloe is looking out watching and Charli is warming up by the fire. 
One last quick note. I, of course, have put all the Christmas movies away to only be enjoyed at Christmastime. But Charli and Justin insisted on watching Polar Express this afternoon in honor of the snow. Fun Saturday!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! It's beautiful, but I'm glad we're not there! I only like the snow at Christmastime. I'm ready for spring!
WOW!!!
Post a Comment