Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer Help Please....

Okay girls I need some advice. I am so very white all year round. I am not fan of tanning beds for many reason. They are bad for you, expensive, take too much time scheduling, AND MOSTLY they don't really work really well for me. I have that wonderful fair skin that doesn't tan well. It takes a LOT of laying out in the sun to get tan as well. I can be outside everyday with the kids and the only thing that tans is the top of my shoulders. I really would not like to be quite as white this summer...especially on my legs. I am wondering if any of you out there have any great self-tanning products? I have tried neutrogena spray tan and liked it okay. My problem with all those things is that you are all sticky for awhile after you apply and you stink all day til you can shower that night. Anybody got a product out there that's not stinky after you apply, you can put clothes on and go after a little bit, and not too expensive? I know that sounds like a miracle product.....but it never hurts to ask. :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You can use the Jergen's lotion with tanner in it. They have one for light, medium, and dark skin tones. You have to rub in it pretty well and let it dry a bit before putting your clothes on but I think it works OK. I use it during the summer.