Well as you know and have read I just love Christmas (like almost everyone else). I can't wait for it. I am making myself wait until right before we leave for Thanksgiving at my parents' house to decorate for Christmas. However....I am not making Charli wait. It is sooo fun to celebrate Christmas with kids. Even a trip to Wal-Mart is exciting because everytime she sees a decoration she screams "Chri-mastiiiiiiime!" She sees decorations everywhere and just loves it. She still says a lot "I wish we could just 'kip' right to Christmas." So I let her a little yesterday. She asked several times last year for her own princess tree and we didn't get to do that. So we got her a little bitty tree with lights and some princess ornaments yesterday. And of course she just couldn't wait, so we put it up on her chest of drawers. I secretly think I love it as much as her. We had fun making Christmas last just a little longer by starting early!
One more thing....I also got some yummy new fudge recipes in honor of the upcoming holiday season. Can't wait to try them out!
1 comment:
it's not too early at all. i'm trying my darndest to wait and i just don't know how much longer i can take it!
Post a Comment