Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not the most exciting...



....blog in the world, but I have to share my morning. We have had a tiring week and I have had so much fun this morning with my family. We really haven't done much this morning besides hang out and clean. And this morning Charli and I made some pumpkin bread and pumpkin cupcakes. It was the first time I have made pumpkin bread and it was SOOOO good. I love how it turned out. I usually turn my nose up at anything that non-chocolate, but this is so yummy I called my mom and told her that I making it for Thanksgiving. So thank you Becky for giving me the recipe when I asked for baking recipies a few blogs back. Its one of the best recipes apparently because it is very, very tasty.
This moment (picture of coffee and muffin) was one of the most enjoyable of the week! And since I don't have two loaf pans (I found this out while trying to pour the mixture into two loaf pans and could only find one), thanks mom for suggesting that I just make muffins. They are perect!!



Charli was reluctant to try something with the word "pumpkin" in the name. But after watching me make and them and smelling them, she decided to give it a try. I say good choice!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you liked the recipe! I love it, too! It's my mom's recipe, and I can't ever remember a Thanksgiving without this pumpkin bread. I don't have 2 loaf pans, either (again, mom's recipe)- so when I make it, I also make one loaf and a dozen muffins!