Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little bit of this and that

I can't really think of anything earth shattering to write, so I will just give you some random things in my mind.....

*We went to the blue bell ice cream factory in Broken Arrow today for our mom's group. It was really fun. I didn't know what to expect, but even little Chloe had fun.

*I am getting really excited to get out of town for Thanksgiving. We will be gone an entire week. We haven't visited my parents or gotten out of town since the church launched. I am ready. It will be nice to see all the family. AND my parents live next the greatest outlet ever and near Dallas.....Christmas shopping will be fun!

*On the Thanksgiving note....I am making double chocolate brownies, caramel apple pecan pie, and pumpkin bread! Woohoo, I will be in heaven.

*Pray for Justin and his family. His mom has been really sick for a long time and she has got some really big obstacles right now to overcome. She just recently had a couple of surgeries, changed dialysis to the hospital every other day now, and might have a broken hip. Justin is with her today and I know they could all use your prayers.

*Chloe says "Whoa!" now. She uses it correctly too. Also, the days that Charli goes to preschool she points to Charli's booster seat in the car and says "Charli" very clearly. She misses her when she's gone.

*Charli has been saying some really funny stuff lately. I can never remember it when I get around to blogging. I have actually thought of carrying around paper and pen to document it for when I blog. I kinda think that might be taking it a little too far. :)

*I need some black casual shoes....anybody seen any really ones that aren't too expensive? Where are some good places to look? Also, any ideas on really cute kids Christmas pajamas? I found some at Gap....30 bucks though. Any other ideas?

3 comments:

Dorynda said...

check kohl's for pjs. sometimes they have random cute ones. got some for ella last year. old navy too. didn't care for targets this year.
dsw for shoes...sometimes payless will have random cute ones too.

Becky said...

I was going to suggest DSW for shoes and Old Navy for PJs. Looks like Dorynda beat me to it! We had a great time at the ice cream factory. Glad you made it!

Kim Masengale said...

Please tell Justin that we are praying for his mom!