Monday, November 10, 2008

Wish I could freeze time.



My Chloe turned 18 months old yesterday and Justin and went to bed saying, "I wish I could freeze time with Chloe." Wish she could stay this age forever. We have said this over and over again with Charli....at 18 mos, 2, 2 and half, 3, and now she's just too big. We have gone too far with her. Wish we could go back now with her. And now with Chloe I am painfully watching the process all over again. I LOVE every little moment and stage with her. I am enjoying her precious little life and this journey with her. But there is a tiny ache deep in my heart that reminds me I can't freeze time. This tiny little girl will be big. And this 18 month old milestone just reminds me of that. I still feel like she's a baby.....but I know she's not. She's a toddler. But to my 18 month old toddler.....I love you Chloe with all my heart. You are so precious to me. I love every minute watching you change and grow and learn new words everyday. You are such a funny and sweet girl! You make me smile everyday.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is a great picture of her! She is sooo cute!