To all my coffe lover friends I must share the newest coffee I tried and LOVE. I am not a big flavored coffee lover because usually the flavor is too strong and tastes medicine-y. And this is pretty strong flavor, but it was wonderful. I branched out and tried Merrimint Mocha coffee at Gloria Jeans in Tulsa. I think its a local coffee store, so you might have to just come see to get some (or I guess you could go online...but that's no fun). The coffee beans are peppermint and mocha flavored and it is yummy. Its a holiday flavor so that's why I decided to try it. Its fun and something that I thought would be fun to share. Wish I could sit this afternoon and drink a cup with some friends.
And I have been re-reading my favorite book this month, "I am not, but I know I AM." (by Louie Gigglio) I thought about writing in my favorite quote or a great passage from the book......but that's impossible. Its so deep and so good, you can't just pick one quote. I would have to write pages to really do it justice. I did read the chapter about "And the Word became flesh and dwelled among us" today. It was SO timely. The chapter is about how God chose to connect with us by Jesus joining us here on Earth in the flesh, playing as a little boy, and growing up in a body like mine and yours. As I have been already making children's church Christmas crafts, decorating a little here and there, and having fun Christmas talks with Charli, it was a great reminder of really why we celebrate Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Casey!
LOVE your new Christmas tree "widget"! I stole it for my blog, too! :-)
Becky
wish i could enjoy some merrimint mocha myself. sounds extremely yummy and your company would have topped it off!
Post a Comment