Tonight we had one of our friends that goes to church with us pretty much tell us that we have to go see the movie "fireproof." She came over to babysit and gave us movie tickets to go. I will be the first one to tell that its really pretty corny/cheesy (we commented several times that it was like a really good fine arts drama!) And when I was 12 I had a life size poster of Kirk Cameron on my wall and had the hugest crush on him. It was funny seeing him act again (how could he ever beat Growing Pains!) However....it was really good too. We have a newlywed community group that was thinking about going and I would highly recommend it. Just keep in mind if you go see it that it IS cheesy, but IS a good message. (There...that's my disclaimer). It was just SO nice to see a movie and get out of the house.
AND we began the big garage clean out today and are going to finish that up tomorrow to get to the Christmas decorations. We leave for Thanksgiving Monday and I really want it decorated by the time we leave. That way it will be all "Christmas-y" when we get home. We got a busy weekend, so I hope it works out.
Justin's mom did have to have hip surgery yesterday on top of all her new dialysis surgeries and changes....so please keep praying for her.
Lastly, the Wii. We got to play with Charli tonight after the movie. SHE IS GOOD. In fact, she beat Justin and I at bowling and golf. It is so funny to watch and we absolutely cannot understand why she does better than us....but she does. And when she wins she says, "I is gooder than you." Glad she's humble too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment