Thursday, January 15, 2009
Big Thanks
Big thank you's to my friends for the food, groceries, taking Charli, phone calls and prayers. You guys are so great and have blessed me so much. You really are wonderful and I am lucky to have you all. Chloe is doing much better. She woke up with NO fever (and did not have fever all day), felt playful and ate some. She was, however, extremely tempermental today. I don't know if she still feels bad or the medicine makes her cranky....whatever it is...that girl was a mess. She threw a knock-down-drag-out-fit about every 2 minutes today. No matter what I did today, it was not right. So she's feeling better, but feeling cranky at the same time. She has a check up tomorrow and the doc said if she wakes up without fever again tomorrow she isn't contagious anymore! A big WOOHOO for that. I can leave the house and rejoin civilization. I am happy we can go to church as well. So thanks to everyone for caring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad she's feeling better! keep me updated!
Post a Comment