Friday, January 23, 2009

What is in my purse?!

Yesterday I was looking for something in my purse and I realized that there is an insane amount of junk in my purse. I got a very cool, new bag from a friend for Christmas, but its HUGE. I can fit so much in it, which is convenient, but I can't ever find anything without sitting down and digging through it for 5 minutes. And we all know that most of the time I am holding a toddler with one arm and digging blindly in the bag with the other arm while the bag is on my shoulder trying to find a desperately needed kleenex, keys, or my phone. So these are the things I realized that are in my purse all at one time:

Vitamin C Drops
Ballet and Tap shoes
dirty socks
diapers
wipes
kleenex
bag of lipstick, etc...
powder
wallet
A Charli Brown Christmas CD (Why?)
A book (I am not, but I know I AM)
knee band
ear buds
checkbook
Foundations invite cards
phone
keys
tylenol (much needed)

AND.....at the bottom floating around:
change
goldfish crumbs
cheerios
something sticky

Anything crazy in your purse?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That must be one big bag!

Becky said...

P.S. I don't have anything too interesting in my purse. Just don't ask me what's in my truck!!!