Friday, January 9, 2009

Where ARE my Sooner pants??


Okay I know the Sooners lost and it's almost forbidden to speak of and we are all sad, BUT I do have a funny story and cute pictures that I am going to share even tho the whole state of Oklahoma is in mourning.

So the title of my blog...
Charli woke up yesterday, went to her drawer, put on her only sooner t-shirt, and came straight to me right out of bed (as you can tell by her hair), and said with the grumpiest face, "Where ARE my Sooner pants??!!" My camera was right there and I snapped a quick picture (which annoyed her) and she said again, "Where are my sooner pants?" She quickly informed me that she needed to wear sooner pants to school because they were having a sooner party. Well she doesn't have sooner pants, but we quickly found some suitable pants for her to put on and go off to school....where they did NOT have a sooner party. I don't know why she thought the whole world would stop for the sooners yesterday? Could it be the non-stop ESPN watching and sports commentary of the sooners and gators in our home that led up to the big game? I don't know....maybe.

Even with the loss the kids were happy to watch the game and be big fans. Wanted to show you the cute pics. Charli finally got her some pants in this picture. There aren't many pictures of Chloe because she won't look at the camera. :)

No comments: